November 20, 2014 – 12:24 am
Fraction Clock is now available for Pebble!
Tell time in reduced fractions.
We hear it all the time:
“What time is it?”
“It’s a quarter ’til three.”
But what if you took that to the next level?
“What time is it?”, they ask?
“It’s thirteen twentieths past eight.”
Fraction clock takes the current number of hours and minutes over the total number of hours and minutes and reduces them to their lowest form. It provides an interesting new way to tell time, allowing you to easily see what fraction of the hour or day has gone by.
- Switch between vertical and horizontal orientation of fractions
- Both black and white backgrounds
- Use 24 or 12 as your hour divisor. Using 24 tells you how far you are past midnight. Using 12 tells you how far you are past midnight in the AM and how far you are past noon in the PM.
- Optionally pad the numbers with zeros
- Optionally display seconds